Monday, September 10, 2012

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish...

Hey folks,

I am sad to say after nearly seven years of service- more if you include late night coffin factory jams, or basement jams reaching back into my doe-eyed teens- I am retiring. That's me, Maghan, the drummer and Panda blogger. Hot Panda will hopefully have a long and happy road ahead of them, but I will not be along for the ride. 

This band has made my twenties into a novel of epic proportions. Adventures, disasters, romance, horror, complex characters, plot twists, well you name it. The setting and the cast span the globe. For this, I will always be thankful- I have enough glorious stories to last my entire life, not to mention the amazing friendships...

I have learned a few things, I tell you. One, that Canada is achingly beautiful, from head to toe (and full of wonderful people). Two, that one must always travel with duct tape. And three, that it's hard to be human, and we can only do our best. There are many other lessons, but these seem to be the most relevant. 

I am going to miss everyone so much.

With lots of love,

xoMaghan 




No comments:

Post a Comment